Guidelines for Performers
- We encourage you to bring books to sell at the book table during the event.
- If you are an emerging writer and have not yet had a book published, you could consider creating a self-published item to sell such as a chapbook or broadsheet.
- We do not take a commission from your book sales.
Arrive Early – Between 7:00 and 7:15
- We want to have time to get set up for book sales, get drinks etc.
Generally 15 minutes
- Reading times will be discussed with readers individually and can vary depending on the event. Please keep your reading within the time limit suggested.
- The audience comes out for the performers after all, so please invite some people from your circles.
- There will be a Facebook invitation for each event; please feel free to use this to invite people you know too.
- There is no door charge.